Subjects Taught & Rate
- Secondary 1 Elementary Mathematics 4 x 2.0 hrs = $320 Chat Now
- Secondary 2 Elementary Mathematics 4 x 2.0 hrs = $320 Chat Now
- Secondary 3 Elementary Mathematics 4 x 2.0 hrs = $400 Chat Now
- Secondary 4 Elementary Mathematics 4 x 2.0 hrs = $400 Chat Now
- Secondary 5 Elementary Mathematics 4 x 2.0 hrs = $400 Chat Now
University of BradfordJurong Junior CollegeBachelor of Science in business and management studies Verified5 years and above26
BiographyHi, I am currently a full-time tutor and have been tutoring for 7 years. Through the years of part time tutoring, I realized that I truly enjoy tutoring and decided to quit my full-time job to be a full-time tutor a year ago. What I enjoy about tutoring is the interaction with my tutees as well as the sense of accomplishment when my tutees do well in school examinations. Many of my tutees were barely passing their exams when we first started tuition and seeing them improve gradually through the years make me feel happy and motivated. I focus on mathematics as it is a subject that I enjoyed the most when I was a student and it is also my strongest subject (GCE ‘O’ Level Emaths/Amaths: A1/A2) . To me, tutoring is not just going through questions after question, what’s more important is the bond between the tutor and the tutee so that they will not dread tuition and will really listen and understand the concept. In that way, they will look forward to every lesson. I have very close bond with all my tutees, even after they graduated, we still keep in contact.